Shipbuilding software developer SSI is excited to announce the release of the 2018 versions of its two product lines: AutoCAD based ShipConstructor 2018 CAD/CAM software and the full EnterprisePlatform 2018 product line which is revolutionizingenterprise level information sharing.
- EnterprisePlatform now integrated with ShipConstructor
- Up to 100x faster performance
- AutoCAD 2018 Compatibility
Learn More about ShipConstructor 2018
Turning Data into Action
Building on the success of PublisherLT, SSI EnterprisePlatform is a now a comprehensive line of products that enables the information from engineering to be repackaged in multiple formats for use by various departments, tools, processes and machines throughout the entire organization.
SSI EnterprisePlatform products
- PublisherLT – Generate information in a variety of formats
- Publisher – Enterprise-wide availability
- InformationHub – Connection and coordination
- Nodes – Scalable work processing
- JobServer – Scheduling repetitive tasks
Learn More about EnterprisePlatform 2018
Highlights for shipbuilders from SSI's Autodesk product lines:
- PDF import of geometry with text
- High-resolution monitor support
Learn More about AutoCAD 2018
ShipConstructor and EnterprisePlatform 2018 Products Release Webinar
Please register for the ShipConstructor and EnterprisePlatform 2018 Product Release Webinar for Users to be held on May 31, 2017 8:00 AM PDT.
Register for Webinar
The webinar is available for members of SSI Nexus, SSI's communication, community and download hub. There is no charge for membership in SSI Nexus. All clients are encouraged to sign up to gain access to all of the valuable resources and community discussions found there.